Wednesday 30 October 2013

ALAINE APOLOGIZES TO TANZANIA'S FANS


Jamaican reggae artist, Alaine Laughton, has issued an exclusive apology to her fans in Dar es salaam after what she says, 'Was not my best performance' at the much anticipated Fiesta 2013, that went down last Saturday at the leaders club in Dar es salaam.


The apology comes days after Alaine, was set to perform before a sold out Fiesta festival when it went south. According to the singer, 'technical difficulties' are to blame for poor sound that ultimately affect the entire performance.

Watch the clip frm the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=upp53HvktxI

Alaine on her twitter acoount @Alainesinga posted:
"Tanzania I love you. The sound system however did not love me. The delay was so bad. Couldn't hear myself. Didmy best under thecircumstances"

Alaine, when speaking to Millard Ayo from clouds FM said,

"During the show there were some sound difficulties, some technical difficulties and as a result of that, it was a little bit difficult to deliver the type of show i wanted to deliver because of what was going on..the song bouncing all over the place," she said.

"Of course, I love Tanzania and what to get the chance to perform the way i always perform, the type of show i always bring to the crowd of this number and more. I just wanted to explain that you know. I love you, and i appreciate you. Thank you for listening and singing along and hopfully i will be able to come back and deliver my show, my Alaine show."





No comments:

Post a Comment