Sunday 20 October 2013

JOKATE'S LOVE STORY WITH NBA B.BALL PLAYER HASHEEM THABEET

The Tanzanian actress and VJ to channel O Tanzania, Jokate Mwelengo aka Kidoti has confessed the love of her life being the NBA player from Tanzania Hasheem Thabeet.

Jokate who is the cover girl of Vibetz magazine, opened up, her ralationship with Hasheem lasted for 3 years. They kept it a secreat for all that time but they loved each other so much, she further said.

“With Hasheem, I think it was more than love. He was my first real love," she said to the magazine.

“Siku zote nilidhani he was my soulmate. Kiukweli nilimpenda sana. He is like the only
guy I would drop anything at anytime for. Nilikuwa tayari kufanya lolote kwaajili yake,
that’s how deep I loved that guy,” she added.

“Nilimpenda kiukweli Hasheem, and yes kama mwanamke mwenye kutaka kufanikiwa I’m drawn to ambitious/successful men, you
know the go getters but my family
haikunilea katika maadili ya kujenga mahusiano yoyote katika mhimili wa fedha,”

Jokate expaoned anwering a question if she decided to date Hasheem because of his money.

“I had never wanted to use Hasheem, all I wanted was to love him.”

Jokate claims the long distance between her and Hasheem who plays for Oklahoma City Thunders, is one of the reason that ended their sweet love story.

“Yes kuishi mbalimbali pia inaweza kuwa sababu japo ndogo iliyochangia kuvunjika mahusiano yetu cause sometimes I would
hear a lot of stuff and that would upset me. Nilikuwa naogopa sana kumpoteza, I ended up doing vitu vya kijinga kama dating Diamond. I had issues with Hasheem na
Diamond came in picture. It was a very frustrating time for me. I was super confused. I cried for a whole year. Like every night I would just cry like crazy.”

Jokate denied that she intentionally wanted to hurt Wema Sepetu who was at that time dating Diamond.

“I never intended to hurt anyone, lakini hata hivyo Diamond gave me the impression kwamba Wema alikuwa anamcheat and he
wanted to leave her. Sikudhamiria
kumuumiza Wema, huo ndio ukweli,” Jokate told Vibetz.

No comments:

Post a Comment