Monday 21 October 2013

TUBONGE: IS DR. JOSE CHAMELEON TURNING TO GOSPEL

Dr. Jose Chameleon's single - Tubonge, has left many people wondering and asking themselves questions if he is turning to gospel.

On an interview in Citizen Radio Show Mambo Mseto with Mzazi Willy M. Tuva, Chameleon said that he is not turning to gospel but he just dedicated that song to God. It is a prayer, he is asking to talk to God. Why?

"For the reason he has made me loud and proud," he answered. "I am a beliver," he added.

Another question frequently asked by many. Which was brought up to him on the interview by Mzazi was...Why does Jose do his songs in Swahili yet Ugandans dont understand Swahili?

"I release most of my songs in Kenya first even before I do in Uganda. I started my music career here in Kenya." answered Chameleon.

"Not many people in Uganda speak Swahili so ni jukumu langu kuwafunza Kiswahili" he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment