Wednesday 16 October 2013

MCSK IS UNDER ATTACK FROM ITS MEMBERS

The Music Copyright Society of Kenya (MCSK) came under attack from one of its members, after rapper Hiram blamed the music copyright body of favoritism, incompetency and now a young Femcee disclosed her encounter with the C.E.O back in 2011.

Speaking, Sally Saaz opened up to how she was mistreated by the big boss.

"I wasn't complaining, I was hoping they just closed down for the sake of all those artists out there who make them rich yet remain poor. I used to let them enslave me; one time I even went to the chairman or C.E.O's office pleading to him to give me my money. I was younger then and the man had the nerves to tell me to sing for him at his office, imagine!!! Now that am grown up; I can't beg them anymore. Let them have it all if they want to, but mimi sipotezewi wakati". shared with Rapnairobi.

There have been many accusations that MCSK has not been paying Kenyan artistes. Is this true??

No comments:

Post a Comment